Silicone oil, are you familiar with these two words? In our lives, we have always maintained a certain distance from the feeling of chemicals, but the chemicals are by our side and we may be in contact with them all the time.
We have always been in a common social environment, and chemical substances have been constantly researched, developed, and used.
Silicone oil is a polyorganosiloxane with a chain structure of different degrees of polymerization. It is made from dimethyl dichlorosilane and hydrolyzed to obtain an initial polycondensation ring body. The ring body is cracked and rectified to obtain a low-ring ring body. A mixture of different degrees of polymerization, made by distillation under reduced pressure to remove low boilers.
Due to its excellent characteristics, silicone oils have been used in various industries, such as construction, electronics, textiles, automobiles, machinery, leather and paper, chemical light industry, metals and paints, medicine and medical, etc., and even in some Industries that have very high product requirements also have their presence, such as aviation, cutting-edge technology, and military technology departments. Silicone oil is used as a special material.
Among them, the pharmaceutical industry has the most stringent requirements on the quality of the product itself. Once a quality problem occurs, it is related to the patient's life and health. Therefore, the silicone oil in the pharmaceutical industry is required to be produced by the resin method.
The silicone oil currently used for needle tips is called medical needle tip silicone oil. This silicone oil is a silicone oil used for injection needles. It can also be called a silicone oil for injection needles. This silicone oil is used for the needle tip, which is generally used to lubricate during injection and ensure the smooth injection of the needle. Does not cause side effects on the human body, is a very good medical helper.
Previous: Uses of medical silicone oil
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Uses of medical silicone oil
- The use of silicone oil thinner
- Application of siliconized liquid for environmental protection syringe
- Let's take a look at the environmentally friendly siliconized fluid for injection needles
- Necessity of needle tube cleaning agent
- What is silicone oil for syringes
- Use of original tube cleaning agent
- Flame retardant mechanism of siliconized liquid for environment-friendly flame retardant syringe
- Application of environmental protection type flame retardant siliconized liquid for injection needle in pharmaceutical industry