In our life, we often hear that silicone oil shows that this product is widely used and has corresponding applications in various fields.
It is not only used as a special material in aviation, cutting-edge technology, military technology sectors, but also in various sectors of the national economy, and its application scope has been expanded to: construction, electronic and electrical, textile, automotive, machinery, leather paper, chemical light industry, Metals and paints, medicine and medical, etc.
The main applications of silicone oil and its derivatives are: release agent, shock absorbing oil, dielectric oil, hydraulic oil, heat transfer oil, diffusion pump oil, defoamer, lubricant, hydrophobic agent, paint additive, polishing agent, cosmetics And daily necessities additives, surfactants, particles and fiber treatment agents, silicone grease, flocculants.
But silicone oil is not easy to be diluted. Its dilution requires some special diluents. We can understand one of the silicone oil diluents . This chemical is ether, which is a very widely used organic solvent. Quite stable when isolated. Store in a low temperature ventilated place away from fire and heat sources. Separated from oxidants, halogens and acids. Colorless and transparent liquid with special irritating odor, sweet taste, highly volatile, and its vapor is heavier than air. It can be oxidized to peroxide, aldehyde and acetic acid under the action of air, and it can promote its oxidation when exposed to light. When the ether contains peroxides, the residual peroxides that are separated after evaporation can cause a strong explosion when heated above 100 ° C; these peroxides can be removed by shaking with a 5% ferrous sulfate aqueous solution.
As a common organic solvent, when using it, we should understand the characteristics of the solvent and ensure that the dilution is carried out safely.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Medical needle tip silicone oil takes you to understand
- Uses of medical silicone oil
- Application of siliconized liquid for environmental protection syringe
- Let's take a look at the environmentally friendly siliconized fluid for injection needles
- Necessity of needle tube cleaning agent
- What is silicone oil for syringes
- Use of original tube cleaning agent
- Flame retardant mechanism of siliconized liquid for environment-friendly flame retardant syringe
- Application of environmental protection type flame retardant siliconized liquid for injection needle in pharmaceutical industry