In our lives, silicone oil may be relatively unfamiliar to everyone, but each of us may have been exposed to this chemical. Let ’s take a look at it together.
Silicone oil is a kind of polyorganosiloxane with different degree of polymerization and chain structure. It is made from dimethyl dichlorosilane and hydrolyzed to obtain an initial polycondensation ring body. The ring body is cracked and rectified to obtain a low-ring ring body. A mixture of different degrees of polymerization can be obtained by removing the low-boiling substances by distillation under reduced pressure.
Because of its very special properties, it has a wide range of applications. It is not only used as a special material in the aviation, cutting-edge technology, and military technology sectors, but also in various sectors of the national economy. Its application scope has been expanded to: construction, electronics and electrical , Textile, automobile, machinery, leather and paper, chemical light industry, metal and paint, medicine and medical treatment, etc.
Among them, in the pharmaceutical industry, it is mainly responsible for lubrication, cleaning, defoaming and other uses, such as the syringes we have seen every day, which uses environmentally friendly silicone fluids for syringes.
Because it is used in the pharmaceutical industry, it has high requirements for medical silicone oil, requires production in a clean environment, requires high purity, does not contain residual acid and alkali catalysts, and has low volatility. At present, it is mostly produced by the resin method. The purity is high and meets the requirements.
To know that in the field of medical treatment, the most important thing is the quality of the drugs used, how the quality is not good, and how much harm will be caused to the patients when we use them. To ensure the health of patients' lives.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Medical needle tip silicone oil takes you to understand
- Uses of medical silicone oil
- The use of silicone oil thinner
- Let's take a look at the environmentally friendly siliconized fluid for injection needles
- Necessity of needle tube cleaning agent
- What is silicone oil for syringes
- Use of original tube cleaning agent
- Flame retardant mechanism of siliconized liquid for environment-friendly flame retardant syringe
- Application of environmental protection type flame retardant siliconized liquid for injection needle in pharmaceutical industry