Syringes are familiar to everyone. As a common medical appliance, it is currently the most widely used basic medical appliance.
And syringes have a long history. As early as the 15th century, the Italians proposed the principle of syringes, whose main purpose is to extract or inject gas or liquid.
In general, the injection is known as a syringe.
Let's take a look at the relationship between syringes and silicone oil together today. Silicone oil is no stranger to everyone, but many people feel that they are far away from us and feel that they have not been contacted. In fact, in our lives, this chemical substance is very widely distributed in various fields because of its excellent properties. It is not only used as a special material in aviation, cutting-edge technology, military technology sectors, but also in various sectors of the national economy, and its application scope has been expanded to: construction, electronic and electrical, textile, automotive, machinery, leather paper, chemical light industry, Metals and paints, medicine and medical, etc.
In the medical industry, the requirements for product quality and safety are very strict, and silicone oil is mainly extracted by the resin method. The product refined by this method has high purity and high cleanliness, which is suitable for the pharmaceutical industry.
In addition, silicone oil for syringes has a lubricating effect. After being put into use, silicone oil for medical syringes has attracted a lot of praise. In addition to being used in medical syringes, it is also useful in other places, such as its defoaming properties. It can be made into anti-bloating tablets for abdominal distension and aerosol for treating pulmonary edema. It can also be used as an anti-adhesive agent to prevent intestinal adhesions in abdominal surgery, as a gastric fluid defoamer and lubricating some medical surgical instruments in gastroscopy Agent.
The emergence of this silicone oil provides a guarantee for the successful completion of examinations for diseases such as surgery.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Medical needle tip silicone oil takes you to understand
- Uses of medical silicone oil
- The use of silicone oil thinner
- Application of siliconized liquid for environmental protection syringe
- Let's take a look at the environmentally friendly siliconized fluid for injection needles
- Necessity of needle tube cleaning agent
- Use of original tube cleaning agent
- Flame retardant mechanism of siliconized liquid for environment-friendly flame retardant syringe
- Application of environmental protection type flame retardant siliconized liquid for injection needle in pharmaceutical industry