Syringes are certainly not unfamiliar to everyone. As the most common medical device, its appearance has solved the problems of injecting drugs and drawing blood, and has provided a great step for the advancement of the medical industry.
Syringes are disposable items. To prevent cross-infection, plastic syringes are generally used and will be discarded after one use.
But with the continuous development of society, the resources in our lives are becoming increasingly scarce. How can we ensure the recycling of resources and the theme of sustainable development?
Environmental protection was first put forward. This development concept of advocating to avoid waste of resources and ensure the recycling of resources has gradually become clear.
In the medical industry, the astonishing consumption of disposable products is urgently needed to be solved. The silicone oil used with syringes has also changed. At present, environmentally-friendly silicone fluids for syringes are mainly used.
We are not unfamiliar with silicone oils, because they have very excellent advantages, such as excellent heat resistance, electrical insulation, weather resistance, hydrophobicity, physiological inertia, and small surface tension. In addition, they have a low viscosity temperature coefficient, High compression resistance) Some varieties also have radiation resistance. It also has special properties such as anti-oxidation, high flash point, low volatility, non-corrosive to metals and non-toxic.
So after all, it has applications in the pharmaceutical industry and it is also widely used in other industries. It is not only used as a special material in aviation, cutting-edge technology, military technology sectors, but also in various sectors of the national economy, and its application scope has been expanded to: construction, electronic and electrical, textile, automotive, machinery, leather paper, chemical light industry, Metal and paint and much more.
As a chemical product with superior performance, its appearance has greatly solved many problems encountered and is very practical.
- What is medical syringe silicone oil
- What is medical needle tip silicone oil used for?
- Know about medical silicone oil
- Do you know what the silicone oil thinner is?
- Environmentally friendly siliconized fluid for injection needles adapts to the development of the times
- What is a needle cleaner
- Flame retardant effect of siliconized liquid for environmental protection flame retardant syringe
- Environmental protection flame retardant siliconized liquid for injection needle
- How much do you know about silicone oil for syringes?
- I am a manufacturer of medical silicone oil!
- Types of products such as original tube cleaners